Quick tutorial on how to take your 4k footage and downscale it to 1080
Quick tutorial on how to take your 4k footage and downscale it to 1080 which gives your images so much detail and makes your computer run faster during your edit/grading process.
I also talk about be accused of being paid by Panasonic to do this review – let me repeat, I do NOT take money, favors, trips, you name it from manufacturers. I have to buy my cameras for full price just like you do.
I also used the new Shure VP83 microphone on this tutorial.
If you would like to support me and you are buying some Panasonic equipment please use the following links:
- Panasonic GH4
- Panasonic 12-35mm lens
- Panasonic 35-100mm lens
- Panasonic 7-14mm Lens
- Metabones Nikon G & F Lens to Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- 58mm 0.9 Tiffen ND Filter
- 58mm 1.2 Tiffen ND Filter
- 58mm Variable Tiffen ND Filter
- Panasonic – DMW-MS2 Stereo Shotgun Microphone