Quick tutorial on how to take your 4k footage and downscale it to 1080 which gives your images so much detail and makes your computer run faster during your edit/grading process.
I also talk about be accused of being paid by Panasonic to do this review – let me repeat, I do NOT take money, favors, trips, you name it from manufacturers. I have to buy my cameras for full price just like you do.
I also used the new Shure VP83 microphone on this tutorial.
If you would like to support me and you are buying some Panasonic equipment please use the following links:
- Panasonic GH4
- Panasonic 12-35mm lens
- Panasonic 35-100mm lens
- Panasonic 7-14mm Lens
- Metabones Nikon G & F Lens to Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- 58mm 0.9 Tiffen ND Filter
- 58mm 1.2 Tiffen ND Filter
- 58mm Variable Tiffen ND Filter
- Panasonic – DMW-MS2 Stereo Shotgun Microphone