A lot better than walking handheld, but not as smooth as a “glidecam” device.
Quick review since I have to send the Manfrotto 595B Fig Rig back, since I did not do a very thorough review with lots of test footage I am placing this on my 2nd YouTube video channel.
- Works great for action videos
- It is easy to set up
- It is easy to learn compare to a glidecam
- It costs too much
- It looks silly
- Doesn’t work well circling an object when you are crossing your legs as you circle (glidecam devices can do this much better)
- Doesn’t travel well since you can’t break it apart.
- Works well for both the Rebel or 5D3 cameras.
- I like to use it with a wide angle lens
- Works well with image stabilization turned on
- You can’t focus with it unless you rig something up for that
I am not buying it since it is too much money, I own a lot of Manfrotto gear and I love the company but this is just too much for me.
Royalty free music by PremiumBeat.com
In this video is DeeJay from DSLRFilmNoob.com which I did a video with recently that will be out soon.
Products Used In This Video
Help me make more of these types of videos by purchasing gear from the links posted on my site. It costs you nothing extra, and helps support me to make more videos.