Is it worth $375?
- Works great for seeing the screen in harsh outdoor lighting
- Exposure is harder to judge, even dark scenes 2 stops low look property exposure using the finder, adjust screen brightness?
- Motion of the playback looks chopper than it actually is perhaps because of all the magnification.
- I am on a list to review the new Sony Alpha 77 camera – no need for this?
- I am sold on the idea of owning one of these, I just want to review some in the $125 range to see if there is that big of a difference.
- I like the eye cup nice and soft
- Mounting is a little slow, meaning several times I have headed outside for a quick shot and didn’t have the mounting plate and and said ah screw it too much work I don’t have time to put it on the camera.
- I love the idea as a tool, I just can’t recommend it for the price unless you are a pro like Philip Bloom. If you are a pro and on the set where thousands of dollars of money is going by each hour then you might want to buy the best. $375 is a lot of money for this thing for a hobbyist
- Works nice on my Manfrotto monopod
- Will it work on a Tilt screen?
Royalty Free music by PremiemBeat.com.